addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Central Phoenix Writing Workshop Message Board › Looking for some alpha-readers for my novel (the whole thing)

Looking for some alpha-readers for my novel (the whole thing)

Tony P.
user 4834692
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 100
I have finally finished One of 64, which many of you have read in 5 pages/week increments for over a year. This is the one with Em and Sluggo. It is space opera without any apology or sense of restraint. It is also quite long (130 k words). I use the term alpha-reader because this is the first draft. Beta-reader implies some nearly finished product. Anyway, a few brave souls to read the whole thing (as opposed to weekly increments) would be greatly appreciated.
This comes in a 1.4 MB PDF file which I'm happy to e-mail as an attachment - assuming you can receive such things. (The hard copies are spoken for). Or come to the meet-up Thursday night with the means to copy off of a thumb drive. I can also "share" it via Google drive to anyone with gmail.

You can reply here or PM me.
Thanks!

Tony Padegimas