addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Ceroc Dancing in Brisbane Meetup Message Board › Kick off 2019 with fun and fitness.

Kick off 2019 with fun and fitness.

Natalie L.
user 171997392
Group Organizer
Brisbane, AU
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to remind you that there is no better time to start dancing than this week, on Thursday 10th!

You're in this group so stop hesitating and just turn up.

If you have any questions, please call me on 0404390443. I'm happy to chat with you about what to expect.

Ceroc Club Brisbane is a very friendly club that caters for ages 18 + and you absolutely don't need to come with a partner.

Any way you look at it, Dancing really is good for you.

I'm looking forward to meeting you,

Natalie