There's a chance of some scattered thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon. We'll decide at the last minute if we'll swim or not. Check back here before leaving for the swim.
We all know what traffic is like in Burlington at this time of day, so please reach out via the app or website or call/text me directly if you're running late. If we know you're coming, we can usually wait! And, if you have signed up and end up not being able to show, please update your RSVP via the app or website or call/text me directly so we're not waiting around (we do try to wait for people that have signed up.)
You can keep track of the lake water temps here: https://waterdata.usgs.gov/nwis/uv?site_no=04294500
If you have questions, feel free to text or call me at[masked] (Leave a message if you get my voice mail, I generally let unknown numbers go to voice mail, and I'll get back to you.)