The purpose of this group is to foster a social community of like-minded black 30s/40s professionals who live, work, or play in the Channel District, Harbour Island, Bayshore, South Tampa, & Downtown areas. Are you past the "going out to the club" phase of your life? Do you enjoy good conversations and low-key, yet meaningful entertainment in smaller groups? Meetup ideas will be geared towards smaller groups and include the following types of activities:
• Getting together for dining and/or drinks at nearby establishments
• Showing off our bowling & golf skills (or lack thereof) at Splitsville (Channelside Bay Plaza) & Topgolf
• Attending festivals, concerts, and theatre events of interest
• Healthy lifestyle activities suck as 5K events and other outdoor fitness activities
• Activities that promote wealth building principles of homeownership, retirement planning, & personal finance management
• Game nights, movie nights, & book club discussions
Suggestions from members of the group reflecting individuals' diverse interests will be welcomed and encouraged. Join us if you're looking to mix and mingle with other 30s/40s minority professionals in your surrounding area.
**Please note: Members who RSVP "yes" for a meetup but are "no shows" will be removed from the group and banned from re-joining for 6 months. It is important to update your RSVP in order to make space for other members who want to attend events and also as a courtesy to the event organizer. Many of our events will have a limited number of attendees allowed. When you update your RSVP to "not going" it allows waitlisted members to attend in your place.
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members
Sunday, December 18, 2016 7:00 AM
Friday, January 20, 2017 8:00 PM
Saturday, April 15, 2017 4:00 PM