addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Chapel Hill Nonfiction Readers Message Board › Readings for the April 16 Meeting

Readings for the April 16 Meeting

Matt P
mattpusateri
Group Organizer
Chapel Hill, NC
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking forward to meeting many of you in couple weeks at the kickoff meetup.  For our readings to discuss, I decided to pick two finalists for the 2013 National Magazine Award for Features Writing:

"I Was a Warehouse Wage Slave" by Mac McClelland for Mother Jones

"Atonement" by Dexter Filkins for The New Yorker

So give check them out and try to read them before the 16th...

See you then!

- Matt