addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Chapel Hill Nonfiction Readers Message Board › Great meetup... and now on to May & June

Great meetup... and now on to May & June

Matt P
mattpusateri
Group Organizer
Chapel Hill, NC
First off, thanks to those of you who made it to last week's April meetup.  We had an interesting discussion of "Thank You for Your Service" — which I think was the best of the books we've read for this group so far...
Special thanks to first-timer Robert Rumsby who drove all the way from Fort Bragg to attend the meetup and share his perspectives on the book.  I really hope you will continue to make the drive to join us in the future!

So looking forward, I'll announce the next two meetups later today.
We're going to be doing a few articles for May and then another book in June.  Hopefully it will give everyone a chance to plan ahead...  If you have suggestions for readings for either upcoming meeting, please send them to me or post them here...
As always, I hope we can get more newcomers and first-timers to join us! Little known fact:  research has shown that springtime is the best time of the year to read nonfiction!
— Matt