Launched in 2012, our charity meet-up events are a relaxed and sociable way to spend an evening, and we're firmly established as the 'go to' events for professionals working in non-profits, professional membership associations and charities!
We pride ourselves on bringing together a great group of people with shared values for relaxed and informal evenings. Our friendly facilitators will meet and greet you, and ensure you are introduced to interesting people, whether you come alone, with colleagues or with friends.
Great things happen at our charity meetups! Our guests have discovered new collaborators and partners for projects, mentors, jobs and volunteering opportunities and other meaningful connections and friends have been made along the way.
Six reasons to join us!
• You’d like to make new connections within the charity, social enterprise and not-for-profit communities
• You’re looking to collaborate with other professionals working in these areas
• You’re interested in making new, like-minded friends
• You’re thinking about making a career change and want to talk to people who are actually working in the sector to gain some real insight
• You’re new to London and interested in getting involved in your local community and having an instant circle of friends
• You want to be part of a community that’s interesting and vibrant, and all about social impact