What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
Great opportunity for current Scrum Masters and Project Managers to enhance their current skills or in for continuous learning journey.
SAFe Scrum Master Training: March 13/14 - $799
Register at: tekwaveagile.com/schedule
or call at[masked] to register
Who is It For?
• Existing Scrum Masters
• Team leaders, project managers, and others who have assumed the role of an Agile Team facilitator in a SAFe or enterprise Agile context
• Engineering and development managers who are responsible for Agile execution and coaching teams, including teams of teams
• Agile coaches
• Agile Program Managers
• Prospective Release Train Engineers
Prepare to step into a SAFe® leadership role— and learn how to facilitate Agile team, program, and enterprise success—by becoming a SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master (SASM).
This two-day course prepares current Scrum Masters for their leadership role in facilitating Agile team, program, and enterprise success in a SAFe implementation. Explore facilitation of cross-team interactions in support of program execution and relentless improvement. Expand the Scrum paradigm with an introduction to scalable engineering and DevOps practices, the application of Kanban to facilitate the flow of value, and supporting interactions with architects, product management, and other critical stakeholders. Learn actionable tools for building high performing teams and explore practical ways of addressing Agile and Scrum anti-patterns in the enterprise.
• Exploring the Scrum Master role in the SAFe enterprise
• Applying SAFe Principles: A Scrum Master’s perspective
• Exploring Agile and Scrum anti-patterns
• Facilitating program execution
• Improving flow with Kanban and XP
• Building high-performing teams
• Improving program performance with Inspect and Adapt
What you’ll learn:
• Apply SAFe principles to facilitation, enablement, and coaching in a multi-team environment
• Build a high-performing team and foster relentless improvement at scale
• Address Agile and Scrum anti-patterns
• Support the adoption of engineering practices, DevOps, and Agile architecture
• Learn to apply Kanban and Extreme Programming (XP) frameworks to optimize flow and improve the team’s work
• Facilitate program planning, execution, and delivery of end-to-end systems value
• Support learning through participation in communities of practice and innovation cycles
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
• You may be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward your continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications
• You may be eligible to apply for SEUs under Category C, toward earning or renewing your CSP through the Scrum Alliance