NOTE: The meeting spot will be behind the Pet Store in the loading area closest to Floral. You can access this off of Floral or Scott Ave. Please gather your bikes at the entrance to the service road and not on Floral.
Ride Details: 15.69 miles
Pace: Moderate (12-14 mph)
Route Elevation: +/- 382
Start Time: 7:00 pm
Duration: Ride is about 90 minutes
Terrain: asphalt, concrete, crushed rock and maybe some gravel
Bikes best suited for this ride: Most any
Bicycle Benefits discounts for this ride:
• BOGO Pizza and $2.50 pints
A ride through Dilworth, Sedgefield and Madison Park neighborhoods.
Rules & Notes:
WEATHER POLICY: Ride is cancelled if it is raining at 7 p.m.. If the ride is cancelled, I will send out a cancellation message to the e-mail address that you registered with on Meetup - so make sure you check that e-mail account before coming. In addition, if the ride is cancelled I will add a cancellation message in the section below. Any temperature below 40 degrees at start time will also cancel this ride.
• All riders must be willing to stay with the group because we'll be making many turns on our route. If you pass the ride leader, you are on your own navigation.
•• We will practice riding only two bikes wide when in neighborhoods and single file when in bike lanes. This is to ensure your safety. Please be safe and adhere to this policy for your safety as well as respect to people in cars**
• Restrooms - available at ride start location.
• Please bring plenty of water and snacks if needed.
• Bring money or a credit card if you want to buy something at Brixx.
• Bring a lock for your bike if you want to lock up at the stop.
• Bike helmets are mandatory on all rides; also flashing head/tail lights, gloves, bright clothing, eye protection, and a side mirror are highly recommended.
• Please bring with you an appropriate-sized spare tube for your bicycle. I carry tube-changing equipment.
Ride with GPS