addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Charlotte Front-End Developers Message Board › Mobile App / Javascript Workshops?

Mobile App / Javascript Workshops?

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi, my name is Danton Fullante and I'm a senior graphic design student at Winthrop University.
I am planning to create a mobile app for my senior thesis project and would like to learn tips, tricks, and tutorials that will get me going. Our class's specified deadline is March, so I am planning to use PhoneGap to code my app with HTML, CSS, and Javascript to save some time. I have a pretty well grasp of HTML and CSS. I have little to no experience using javascript, but I would like to learn as I see it as a valuable skill after I graduate. If anyone has some great online resources that I could look into, that would be great! Since I currently live in Rock Hill, SC, I would be able to meet up with anyone who would be willing to share his or her expertise with me.
Larry M.
user 40649972
Fort Mill, SC
Post #: 2
The first place to look is www.W3schools.com or .org I don't recall which.
They have all kinds of introduction tutorials.
Hope that helps. Larry
Eric D.
hellomrdavis
Concord, NC
Post #: 1
I highly recommend Treehouse. You have to pay but the tutorials at top notch.