***As always we remind you that the quantity of RSVPs do not necessarily represent the actual quantity of participants for any given event. Lots of folks show up without RSVPing.***
Planet Improv/The Chuckleheads: Come play with us
Most Mondays, 7:00-9:00p
The Clubhouse at Michael's Place
11115 Shadow Grove Circle
Charlotte, NC 28277
Be respectful with where you park. Don't block anyone's home or driveway.
It's FUN. It's FUNNY. It's improv.
The improvisational mindset is my/our passion.
And what good is having a passion, if you/we don’t share our passion with others ?
Whether you are an improvisational veteran or have never taken an improv class or workshop in your life, you are cordially invited to join us.
Whether you want to learn new improv skills, sharpen your existing ones or discover ones that you never knew you already possessed.
Reasons you may want to join us:
1. To smile, laugh, have a good time, and have fun.
2. To make some new friends with a similar brave, adventurous mindset.
3. To learn spontaneous skills for life.
4. To learn improv skills for your personal life.
5. To learn improv skills for your professional life.
6. To learn improv skills for your spiritual life.
7. To learn improv skills to make yourself a better, more castable, more employable actor/actress.
8. To learn improv skills to perform with us, the Chuckleheads (my/our improv troupe) or to improve your performance(s) with your own existing troupe.
9. Any other reason(s) you may have.
10. What's a top ten list without ten examples ?
I (Scott Pacitti) am an improvisational theatre veteran (actor, comedian, host, director, facilitator, teacher, business founder and owner) who has been sharing my passion of improvisational theatre/the improv mindset with pre-k children through senior citizens and every age in between for over 17 years.
We look forward to meeting you and enjoying your talents.
(All ages are welcome with the understanding that since it is unscripted, our sessions may contain adult language and/or situations.)
Never hesitate to contact me with any questions or with requests for more information about our ongoing sessions.
(If you are attending a session for the first time, feel free to contact me to make sure that an upcoming session has not been cancelled for any reason.)
AND ALWAYS, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO YOUR BEST TO BE ON TIME. ALTHOUGH WE UNDERSTAND THAT LIFE SOMETIMES INHIBITS AND/OR DEFEATS OUR BEST LAID PLANS .
"Always do what you are afraid to do." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Improvise a wonderful life until we communicate/cross paths again.
Planet Improv, Inc. & The Chuckleheads
You can join my/our email list @ www.planetimprov.com.
You can "friend me" on Facebook (Scott Andrew Pacitti.)
You can "like" Planet Improv, on Facebook.
You can "follow me/us" on Twitter, @improvscott and/or @planetimprov.