addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Charlotte Philosophy Discussion Group Message Board › You might be interested

You might be interested

Bill Van F.
wvanfleet
Group Organizer
Charlotte, NC
Every now and then, I call your attention to the humanianity.com website, https://humanianity.com/humanianity/humhome.php­. If you indeed do have a strong interest in philosophical issues, I guarantee you that there will be much to stimulate your thinking at that website. I would especially call your attention to the CHALLENGE page of the HOME section (see the links at the top). If you have viewed the website in the past, I encourage you to revisit it, since there have been major upgrades.

In addition, I call your attention to the fact that Charlotte Humanianity meets every Wednesday at 7:00PM (except the second Wednesday of the month) at Mugs Coffee, 5126 Park Rd in Charlotte. It is also a Meetup.com group. Currently attendance has been low, but even if one person shows up, the discussions become quite in-depth. You are welcome to visit.

Also, even if you do not attend any meetings, you can participate in the activities of the above website (the HUMANIAN BELIEF MANUAL and the HUMANIANITY FORUM) from home.

Bill Van Fleet