addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube
Anna B
user 201692478
Charlotte, NC
Post #: 3
Hey guys! I'm new and haven't been to any meetings so far, as I live in Mooresville. Are there any of you that would like to meet closer to there? Or are there ever any meetings up this way? :) I can not organize any meetings, but I would very much like to attend :)
Bill Van F.
wvanfleet
Group Organizer
Charlotte, NC
Post #: 2,240
Our regular meetings can't be up your way, but hopefully you will get some replies from individuals closer to you. Are you sure you can't make it to Charlotte on every second and fourth Sunday evening?