addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Charlotte Philosophy Discussion Group Message Board › Are you optimistic and interested?

Are you optimistic and interested?

Bill Van F.
wvanfleet
Group Organizer
Charlotte, NC
If you are interested in philosophy, I think you will be interested in this article.  I will appreciate any feedback regarding it.

Bill Van Fleet
Terry
user 234436250
Radcliff, KY
Post #: 27
That post looks highly redacted any way we can tell that it is an accurate representation of the original or is that the original, or is it KFC, the kernels original recipe, all yellow, or is it a repo?
Bill Van F.
wvanfleet
Group Organizer
Charlotte, NC
Post #: 2,241
It is exactly as I wrote it. How does it look highly redacted? Is there any part of it that seems incorrect or unclear?
Terry
user 234436250
Radcliff, KY
Post #: 28
All white and talking to the rest of us?
Bill Van F.
wvanfleet
Group Organizer
Charlotte, NC
Post #: 2,242
I don't understand. Can you be more specific? Can you quote what I have written that is giving you that impression? Thanks!