addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Charlotte PowerShell Users Group Message Board › Hands-on Hyper-V Lab next week

Hands-on Hyper-V Lab next week

Jim C.
user 11647290
Group Organizer
Charlotte, NC
Hackers;

Just a quick note to let you know about an upcoming event of interest. On Jan 25, MS Sr IT Pro Evangelist Yung Chou will be giving a hands-on Hyper-V lab at the Charlotte MS camus. Looks very interesting, and it also serves as a prerequisite for upcoming events centered around System Center 2012 and Cloud technology.

You can learn more about the lab here:

http://blogs.technet....­

In addition I wanted to let the group know that the recording of Ed Wilson's talk still has not appeared in my live meeting management site. We're unsure of the reason at this point, but I think it's safe to say that the recording doesn't exist. My apologies to everyone, we'll try to get the kinks worked out before the next speaker.

Obliged,

Jim Christopher