If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball!
Single golfers (as in NOT married)..make it easy...come play a round with the Charlotte Singles Golf Association (CSGA). We welcome all golfers whose marital status is single.
We're about golf, fun, meeting new people...and definitely enjoying the 19th hole!
We golf virtually every weekend all year round at area courses. Typically, we play golf at somewhat reduced special CSGA rates.
Ours is a social brand of golf but we have a competitive streak, too (we're best suited to golfers that have some experience). We have members of all levels, but you must know golf etiquette, keep up the pace of play, and be willing to establish a handicap if you don't have one.
Non-members can play with the group once before joining. The annual membership fee is $15. Dues should be made payable to the CSGA and mailed to: Barbara Guenther 3010 Edisto Way Fort Mill, SC 29707
The Pinehurst chapter has invited us to play at Foxfire Resort & Golf - Red Fox Course.
First tee time: 11:00 AM
Food & Drinks: TBD
To sign up for this event…
- You must be a current CSGA member (i.e. your membership dues must be current).
- Your current handicap or recent typical golf score must be provided.
- Your personal email must be provided to the event host.
- Available spots are limited but signing up for the waiting list is highly recommend if there are no open spots.
- CSGA members are not allowed to bring guests to this event.