addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Charlotte Beer Babes Message Board › Super Bowl Sunday...

Super Bowl Sunday...

Candi B.
CandisaysHi
Matthews, NC
Post #: 4
Since a Meetup hasn't been formed I'd like to invite anyone who does not have Super Bowl plans to join me at The Friendly Moose @ 4320 Potter's Road in Stallings, NC. Beer, drink and food specials all day. Party starts at 3pm. My e-mail is candiconfused@yahoo.com if you'd like to e-mail any questions or comments. Party responsibly. Hope to see you on Sunday. You can check out The Friendly Moose on FB or their website www.thefriendlymoose.com

Kisses....