addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

CharlotteJS Message Board › does anyone have experience with GWT? feedback needed on it

does anyone have experience with GWT? feedback needed on it

A former member
Post #: 3
I'm looking to build my front end using GWT and was wondering of anyone in this group has used GWT before, also I'm looking for a team member who can join a dynamic team building Cloud applications for Payment Initiation

So far GWT has come out to be a winner to build rapid UI screens without having to write tons of javascript code, let me know what you guys think about it