NEW CNIT SUBGROUP: CLICK ON THIS LINK TO SIGN UP: CNIT Limited Sign-Up Form
I have gotten a number of requests to have events that are...
•Offbeat and "out-of-the-ordinary" events.
•Expensive or pricey (ie.football games, plays, theatre productions, etc.) type of events.
•And any other extraordinary type of events.
So I have created a subgroup of Charlotte New In Town called "CNIT Limited ".
It is a subgroup of CNIT that is open to all members of our group.
I have done this for the people that are not interested, that way they will not want to
get additional emails/notices from me on events that they are not interested in.
Please signup today if this sounds like something that you would be interested in!
Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
CLICK ON THIS LINK TO SIGN UP: CNIT Limited Sign-Up Form
This is a humble new group for those New In Town to Charlotte (aka CNiTs) to get to know the city together. Join us if you just moved to Charlotte, need to expand your social circle, or simply need an excuse to get out of the house. You dont have to necessarily be new in town, but just feel new to town to join. We schedule diverse events to take advantage of what our fabulous city has to offer. If you haven't joined us yet....why not?
Be sure to tell your fellow Newbies to Charlotte a little about yourself in your profile. A picture is worth a 1000 words, you know. Inquiring minds might do well to check out the Message Board forums.
In order to keep the quality and integrity of this group, here are the rules:
- Inactive members can and will be removed.
- We prefer that you have a photo posted. This is purely so we can identify a face and name when you come to our events.
- We reserve the right to cancel any event with fewer than 4 people attending with 24hrs notice
- We reserve the right to cancel any event due to inclement weather conditions
- No advertising/spam on our message boards
PAYING THE BILL
- You pay for what you eat and/or drink, except when sharing 'family style' meals, in which case the food portion is split evenly.
- Bring cash
- If you flake on two events and are NOT in communication with us, you will automatically be removed from the group.
- We understand that life can be hectic and plans change, but please be aware that planing and executing these events takes a lot of time and effort. People who RSVP to events and then don't show up diminishes the quality of the events and, in some cases, actually prevent other people from going if an event is filled, so please, it is important to not be a flaker.
Welcome to the Charlotte New in Town meetup group!
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|Sponsoring the Charlotte New In Town group||October 2, 2013 6:44 PM||Rod P.|
|Chef needed in Charlotte, NC.||July 24, 2012 12:04 PM||Rod P.|
|Special trip to Italy||July 25, 2012 3:03 PM||Rod P.|
|CNIT Pictures||July 7, 2012 11:37 AM||Rod P.|
|Video resumes||June 27, 2012 7:58 AM||Rod P.|
|Charlotte New In Town Video's||March 16, 2012 9:36 PM||Rod P.|
|Videos About Charlotte, NC.||March 16, 2012 9:23 PM||Rod P.|
|Group Sponsorship||February 5, 2013 4:25 PM||Rod P.|
|Charlotte New In Town and SUPERDOG||February 4, 2012 3:56 PM||Rod P.|
|The History Of Charlotte||January 31, 2012 12:09 AM||Rod P.|
|Charlotte New In Town and The Charlotte Bobcats||February 17, 2012 9:13 AM||Rod P.|
|102 Things To Do In Charlotte, NC||January 10, 2012 1:02 PM||Rod P.|