30 Days to $10K: How to Wholesale Houses in 2018
with Vena Jones-Cox
Everyone knows that wholesaling is the quickest and easiest way to put cash in your pocket in the real estate business.
The problem is, most people don’t actually understand how to do wholesale deals in today’s seller’s market.
Vena Jones-Cox does, because she wholesales a property about every 9 days, and she’s been doing it for nearly 2 decades in hot markets and cold.
RSVP and Join us for Charlotte REIA's Main Monthly Meeting on Thursday, April 5th at 6:30PM at Raintree Country Club located at 8600 Raintree Ln in Charlotte NC where Vena will share her years of in-the-trenches investing experience with us at the meeting.
Attend, and you’ll find out:
- How wholesaling works today—it’s a very different business than it was even 2 years ago—and what you need to do to get started right now
- Which properties in which areas make for the most profitable, easiest-to-sell wholesale deals, and which you should avoid because they’re huge time-wasters
- How to make the right offer—the one that will make you $7,000, $10,000, or more in cash in just a few days—every time
- How to put a property “under contract” in a no-risk way that allows you to get out if you can’t sell the deal, literally without using any of your own money
- How to get your cash up front, before the closing, and never have to buy a wholesale deal before you sell it!
- Answers to your questions and much more!
Vena is famous for her no-B.S. teaching and her ability to simplify tough concepts so that even a brand-new investor can easily grasp them. Whether you’re a brand-new wholesaler or an experienced entrepreneur struggling to make more and better deals, you’ll learn something that will add to your bottom line. So bring a notepad, bring a friend, and get to this meeting—it will change your financial life forever! RSVP Now!
Vena Jones-Cox has been a full-time real estate investor since 1989. She’s wholesaled over 600 properties, and has written the definitive homestudy program on how to flip properties quickly and easily. She’s the past president of the National Real Estate Investors Association and has appeared in Money Magazine, Reader’s Digest, Smart Money, and a host of other national publications.