addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Charlottesville Abraham Hicks Meetup Group Message Board › Changing of the Guard

Changing of the Guard

Teresa R.
Teresa_Rogovsky
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
Post #: 280
In breaking news today, Erica Wieland transferred the organizer role of this meetup group to your truly. Erica has my tremendous appreciation for creating an online and easily find-able focal point for Abe-Heads in the greater Charlottesville area. I'm thrilled to be taking the reins, and I look forward to a wonderfully collaborative site.

Erica is continuing in "management" here as an Assistant Organizer and will post her own meetups and gatherings as events for our group.

Behind the scenes I'm also lobbying Janet to join us here, but if she decides to stay more in the background then I hope she'll agree to let us post her events so that this becomes a one-stop forum for local Abraham-focused gatherings.

A big round of applause to Erica for taking the initiative to create this meetup group, and a deep bow of appreciation from myself as I accept the baton from her.

Teresa