4901 S Chesterfield Rd, Arlington, VA
INTERMEDIATE 2.5 to 3.5 NRTP
• Have taken lesson and played before but not too often.
• Technically are able to hit serves consistently in the court and are able to rally with fluent forehand or backhands with players or their same level for over 6 balls constantly. Have basic knowledge of volley and can rally.
• Tactically can place and hit tennis balls across court and down the line and also have variation on power and height.
• Familiar with basic positions on court for singles and doubles.
• Intermediate lesson are focus on improving consistency, control and placement on court while improving footwork.
• MOST IMPORTANT HAVE A UNDERSTANDING OF TRACKING SCORE AND ALSO CAN FOLLOW DIRECTIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR ALL THE EXERCISES, THIS WAY WE ALL CAN KEEP THE FLOW OF THE LESSON AND WE DONT HAVE TO STOP EVERY TIME TO RE-EXPLAIN INSTRUCTIONS.
• PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE ATTENDING TO THE LESSONS ACCORDING TO YOOUR LEVEL. IF I DONT THINK YOU BELONG TO CERTAIN LESSON AND LEVEL I MIGHT HAVE TO MOVE YOU BACK TO YOUR RESPECTIVE LEVEL. I HOPE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND. THANKS
Refunds offered if:
Additional notes: I offer refund in case of bad weather
Payments you make go to the organizer, not to Meetup. You must make refund requests to the organizer.