MAKE SURE YOU CAN RECEIVE MESSAGES AND NOTIFICATIONS WITH UPDATES FROM THE LESSONS. Profile->settings->manage notifications.
Dynamic: All lesson are different
• Basic technical movements of dominant and non-dominant arms/hands.
• Hitting motion of forehand and backhands.
• Footwork, hitting form different positions on court.
• Fun Games to practice technique.
• Totally new to tennis, have never played, taken a few lessons or haven't taken lessons at all.
• Technically might not have or might have basic knowledge of forehand and backhands but still are not able to rally consistently with players of their same level.
• Focus on improving technique, footwork and consistency on rallies.
Steps evening lessons 6pm to 9pm:
1.-RSVP "YES" if you are coming to secure your spot on the lesson. Update RSVP to "NO" if you are not attending.
2.-Make sure you RSVP for the lesson according to your level, if I don't think you belong to the lesson you RSVP for I might regroup you. I hope everyone understands.
- Person policy:
• If only two or less that RSVP for a group lesson, that automatically will be canceled. Minimum requirement will be 3 people. When the lessons is canceled I will regroup that person and change their RSVP, so they can come for the next group hour, only if they have the right level for the next lesson.
• If a lesson is canceled due a one person policy, that person has the option to make it a private lesson.
1.-CASH, cost $15
Note: When lesson is full we will play games to learn to score.
Send me a private message or text me to[masked] if have questions or need a racquet?
ALL MEETUPS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGES.
Thanks for your support