addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Charmed By Starr Witches of New York Meetup Group Message Board › REGARDING OUTSIDE POSTINGS ON MESSAGE BOARDS

REGARDING OUTSIDE POSTINGS ON MESSAGE BOARDS

A former member
Post #: 61
Hello to everyone.

I just had a phone conference with Starr regarding the issue at hand with outside postings being posted on the message boards.

* It is important to Starr and I that we keep the pagan community together and linked as one and not divided.

With that said: We would like to announce that from now on Charmed by Starr Witches of NY will now be endorsing all pagan events/covens/workshops and circles within the NYC area. We will be more than happy to post anyone's events on our calender that way everyone will be informed as to what is available and out there.

* If you would like to have your events featured  on our calender please contact Starr or me by our private emails to have your event considered for posting.

Starr:  Starr@charmedbystarr.com
Joseph: Joseph@charmedbystarr.com
A former member
Post #: 26
And with one strong SWOOP! He has saved us all :) So we will use our calender to keep up with local pagan happenings :) YIPPEE!! I have a dream.....a dream where all my pagan brothers and sistas will live in the world harmoniously and PARTY together till the lights go out!! Blessed Be!
A former member
Post #: 63
:)
A former member
Post #: 33
Caution: Expanding ego ahead! :)
A former member
Post #: 476
I would like to thank Starr, for the opportunity to post events held by my groups...
A former member
Post #: 28
I'll be glad to hear about your events on the calender Alexandra. I hope you didn't take any offense in what was said. Blessed be :)
A former member
Post #: 7
I am so glad to read this, as I totally agree with Starr's sentiments. There has been such an abundance of division and egos, separation and infighting in the Wiccan and Witch communities here in NYC for too long. I welcome the openness of sharing.
Triodítis (.
HekateEnodia
College Point, NY
Post #: 1
Ditto! Let's get it together already! smile
A former member
Post #: 60
Your email's all set up, Joseph. ;)

Think you should sticky this thread for future inquiries. :)
Starr R.
StarrRavenhawk
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 38
I would like to back that up as well. I did give Alexandra permission to post her events.

Since everyone seem to have different feelings about this we now have a new policy. Joseph has already posted it above.

Also, I will ask everyone to be mindful of other peoples feelings, as our group was and will always be open to everyone.

In the future if you do not like some thing the way it is being done please do contact myself or Joseph at our above emails.

We have several people interested in posting open events for pagans trying to have time to post it all and will get some sent over to Joseph as soon as possible.

Again, I do wish to thank Joseph again for being so helpful with this and other things.
Blessings to all.
And to all a good night.
Way past my bedtime.