addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Charmed By Starr Witches of New York Meetup Group Message Board › Seating at Sex Magic in the Northern Tradition with Raven Kaldera

Seating at Sex Magic in the Northern Tradition with Raven Kaldera

Arlene Fried (Hect...
HectubaHestia
Staten Island, NY
I would like everyone to thank everyone that has RSVP'd for this wonderful lecture that is happening this Saturday at 1 pm at 440 Studios, located at 440 Lafayette, suite 4E.  Please be advised that this is not the only place where I have advertised for this lecture and due to the overwhelming response that I have received, if you have not purchased a ticket in advance, I urge you to do so as without payment ahead of time, I cannot guarantee a seat for you as seating in limited. You will save $5 by purchasing your tickets through meetup, but at the door, the price will be $25.  Please note that you have until Friday, Aug 2 to purchase the tickets, otherwise you will have to pay at the door.
Looking forward to seeing you there.
Hectuba Hestia