Update: One of our planned speakers for this meeting can't make it at the last minute, so we will spend the extra time doing some hacking! Bring your laptop and a cool ChatOps project to work on! The authors of Lita and Err will be there to help and answer questions.
It's ChatOps SF's first meetup of 2016! Happy new year and welcome back! This time we will have two speakers focusing on the fun and non-operations side of chat.
• Food and drinks provided by PagerDuty, socializing and networking
• Welcome - Jimmy Cuadra, organizer
• Chat as a collaborative medium, or: How I learned to stop alt-tabbing and love the bot - Tristan Chong
• Building an interactive game with chat - Shane Engelman
• Socializing and networking
Though perhaps less necessary this time, basic familiarity with the idea of ChatOps is recommended for the event. If you're brand new, you might benefit from watching the original talk (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NST3u-GjjFw) on the topic or visiting the ChatOps subreddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/chatops/) on reddit for more resources.
Recordings of the presentations will be posted to the group's YouTube channel after the event.
Thanks to PagerDuty for their continued hospitality!