- 5th Intl Chatbot Summit Conference & Expo (Tel Aviv)
Attention Innovators! Voice & chat experiences are becoming mainstream and this is your chance to learn all about Chatbots, Voice Assistants, Natural Language Technologies, AR/ VR, and Conversational AI. • Join over 1000 professionals at the 5th international Chatbot Summit on June 25-26 in Tel Aviv and meet CX executives, Call Center managers, Product & UX designers, data scientists, startup entrepreneurs and leading investors! • Learn directly from industry thought leaders at our workshops. • Experience the technology first hand at the exhibition area. • Grab your pass for Chatbot Summit today! Chatbot Summit Conference & Expo | June[masked] | InterContinental David Tel Aviv
- Hands-on Workshop! Text to speech with Watson Services
אל תפספסו את ההזדמנות לקחת חלק בסדנא מעשית על פיתוח ממשקי קול של IBM Watson Text To Speeach. הסדנא תתרחש במשרדי WeWork Midtown Tel Aviv ביום שני הקרוב ה 17.9 בשעה 18:00 פיצות ובירות על חשבון הבית :-) האירוע ללא תשלום אך כרוך ברישום מראש. מספר המקומות מוגבל. Join us for our next conversation workshop and analysis with IBM! *****To secure your spot, please register through Eventbrite ***** ***The workshop will be held in Hebrew*** https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/hands-on-workshop-text-to-speech-with-watson-services-tickets-49812471443 No need to have any prior knowledge in coding In this workshop, we will learn how to use IBM Cloud Watson services (the AI services of IBM). We will analyze text with the NLU service and get insights around keywords, relations, concepts etc…We will convert text to speech to get a unique speech voice depending on our properties in addition to obtaining information from the speech (number of speakers, breaks & time for each word). Most important areas we focus on include: NLU, T2S, S2T Key Takeaways: -Live session on self analyzing the text by Watson -Analyze the text insights -How to set voice per text intents -Adjust Voice tones -Learn how to set multiple speakers -How to recognize important keywords The workshop will increase your knowledge on AI and Watson and provide information on how to connect the use of Watson to existing platforms. Bonus! We’ll be giving away a promo code for free use of IBM services for half a year. Services include: Kubernetes, Watson, DBS, Runtimes and more! Schedule : 18:00 - 18:15: Gathering and Networking. Enjoy some fresh cold beers and tasty snacks, on the house! 18:15 - 18:30: The CastPlus - Get ready for a live use-case story from a start-up focusing on Voice Technology trends! https://www.cast.plus/ 18:30 - 18:40: Sorry, even we need a bit of time to setup =) 18:40 - 19:40: Dig a little deeper in our hands-on workshop on how to analyze text with IBM Cloud Watson services! 19:40 - 20:00: Free session to network!
- Text to Speech with Amazon Polly
Hi Chatbotters, We invite you to our third meetup this summer: "Teach your apps to speak with Amazon Polly." Boaz Ziniman, a Technical Evangelist for Amazon Web Services in Israel, will be leading the MeetUp. Ziniman will show attendees the tools and methods available for generating and modifying Amazon Polly speech output. The location is Amazon Web Services Offices - Azrieli Sarona Tower Floor 28, 121 Derech Menachem Begin · Tel Aviv-Yafo Below you can find more information. Batya Mor Head of Partnerships & Community Manager Chatbot Summit [masked] Abstract: Amazon Polly is a text-to-speech service based on simple APIs that can be integrated into any application. In this session, attendees will get a comprehensive overview of the available tools and methods for generating and modifying Amazon Polly speech output, including: SSML tags, lexicons, and punctuation. Meeting leader Boaz Ziniman helps organizations of all sizes understand the technical and business values of Amazon Web Services and Cloud Computing. Schedule : 18:30 - 19:00 - Gathering and Networking. Enjoy some beers and snacks, on the house! 19:00 - 19:10 - Welcome notes 19:10-19:25 - Converting Automated text to speech - A real use case by Will Scully-Power, Co-Founder & CEO at Pascal 19:30 - 20:00 - Teach your apps to speak with Amazon Polly 20:00-20:15 - Q&A 20:15 - 21:00- Continued networking Location: Amazon Web Services Offices - Azrieli Sarona Tower RSVP quickly to reserve your spot!
- Talking Cars:How will VoiceBots shape the interaction with autonomous vehicles?
Hi Chatbotters, We invite you to join us at our next meetup "Talking Cars: How will VoiceBots shape the future of interaction with autonomous vehicles?" Moderated by Channel 10's senior Tech & Automotive correspondent Aviv Frenkel, you'll be able to hear what technology leaders and world-class experts from top automotive brands think about trends in voice conversational experiences related to cars. The meetup will be held on Wednesday, June 27 at 18:30, at Techcode. Below you can find more information. Yours, Batya Mor Head of Partnerships & Community Manager Chatbot Summit Israel [masked] Abstract: In 2018, we are already seeing voice conversational experiences entering the space of smart mobility. This brings up lots of questions about this technology's future. How will we interact with our cars four years from now? Will our cars become our personal concierge and companion for the ride? What kind of new frontier will be reached by these disruptive technologies? With the help of Aviv Frenkel, we will discuss how these questions are expected to transpire. Frenkel has over 20 years of experience in the media and automotive industries and is currently acting as a senior automotive and tech correspondent to Israel's leading TV station "Channel 10." Recently, Aviv founded ENROUTE Technologies to help shape the future of vehicle-to-human interaction. Schedule : 18:30 - 19:00 - Gathering and Networking. Enjoy free beers and snacks 19:00 - 19:10 - Welcome notes 19:30 - 19:40 - Overview of the Chinese automotive, by Sally Li - Head of Operation| Automotive PM at Techcode 19:40-19:50 - Peter m. Buch - Swelly Founder & CEO 19:50 - 20: 20 - Talking Cars: How will VoiceBots shape the future of interaction with autonomous vehicles? by Aviv Frenkel. 20:30 - 21:00- Continued networking Location: Techcode Israel Incubator, Nahalat Binyamin St 58, Tel Aviv-Yafo RSVP quickly to reserve your spot.
- A new approach for intent recognition
Hi Chatbotters, We’re happy to let you know that Rasa, CTO Alan Nicol is arriving in Tel-Aviv to give us a talk about Supervised Word Vectors from Scratch in Rasa NLU with a live-coding demo For those of you who don't know, Rasa is one of the leading Chatbot startups in the community which recently raised over $1 million dollars. Join us & NLP Israel meetup group, on Monday, May 21th at 19:00 at Dizzy Firishdon for this technical meetup. Below you can find more information. Yours, Batya Mor Head of Partnerships & Community Manager Chatbot Summit Israel [masked] Abstract: Word2vec is a success story for transfer learning in natural language understanding, and Rasa NLU has been using generic, pre-trained word embeddings to help bot developers classify intents for 1.5 years. But like any model, this has limitations. Alan will talk about the new sensor flow backend in Rasa NLU & how it learns custom embeddings for your dataset. He will do a live demo and also talk about the whole process of shipping applied research into a library that's used in production by thousands of developers. Schedule : 19:00 - 19:20 - Gathering and Networking. Enjoy free beers and snacks 19:20 - 19:30 - Welcome notes 19:30 - 20:15- Supervised Word Vectors from Scratch in Rasa NLU 20:15-20:30 - Q&A from the audience, hosted by Roee Aharoni, NLP Israel meetup founder. 20:30 - 21:00- Continued networking Location : TDB RSVP quickly as we have limited capacity
- Chatbot Summit & IBM Watson Assistant Workshop
• What we'll do Chatbot Summit is thrilled to invite you to a complimentary IBM Watson Assistant workshop! Join us at TableTalk (Dizengoff 64 St) at 4pm on Tuesday January 30th! The Workshop will be taught by Avi Vizel, Developer Advocate at IBM. To register for the workshop please fill out this form! https://chatbotsummit.typeform.com/to/fBpc2n You can read more details about the IBM Watson workshop below; For those of you who would like to stay after for the official Chatbot Summit Pre-networking event are welcome to stay (free for Workshop attendees) at TableTalk bar from 6-8pm for drinks and networking! Also, in case you haven’t heard, The Third International Chatbot Summit is in 2 days! The summit will be held at the David Intercontinental Hotel Tel Aviv on January 31st. Join us and 1000+ speakers, 80+speakers, 40+ keynotes by using the discount code “BotsTLV” on Eventbrite. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/chatbot-summit-tel-aviv-2018-main-event-tickets-38765517707?aff=es2 If you did not get your ticket- now is your chance! Finally, If you cannot attend the summit but still would like to attend the After Party (Night of the 31st), Due to requests we created a special ticket ($15.00) for the after party! https://www.eventbrite.com/e/chatbot-summit-tel-aviv-2018-main-event-tickets-38765517707?aff=es2 For any questions email [masked] Find details on the IBM Watson Hands-On workshop below; Do you want to learn how to create a customer service bot in a couple of hours? Join the IBM Watson hands-on workshop! The Workshop will be taught by Avi Vizel, Developer Advocate at IBM. "Hands On: Create a Customer Service ChatBot with IBM Watson” In this hands-on lab, you will learn how to add a natural language interface to your application to automate interactions with your end users. You will experience for yourself with how to use IBM Watson Conversation service through an easy-to-use web application, designed in a way you can quickly build natural conversation flows between your apps and users, and deploy scalable, cost-effective solutions. During this workshop, we will showcase IBM Watson Conversation service and our simple way to create intelligent dialogue solution. Each attendee at the workshop will get a promo code to use our IBM cloud platform with over 170 services included and "play" with our conversation service to create new chatbots To register for the workshop please fill out this form! https://chatbotsummit.typeform.com/to/fBpc2n • What to bring For the Workshop bring your Laptop • Important to know To sign up for workshop on the 31st: https://chatbotsummit.typeform.com/to/fBpc2n To sign up for Chatbot Summit- The Main event (including pre-networking and after party): use the code "BotsTLV" https://www.eventbrite.com/e/chatbot-summit-tel-aviv-2018-main-event-tickets-38765517707?aff=es2 To sign up for JUST the after party: use the same link for the main event but scroll to the "after party" ticket
- Bots Learnings from China
Dear Chatbotters, We're happy to let you know that we've partnered with TechCode for our next meetup "Bots Learnings from China" Join us on Wednesday, August 9th at 18:30 at TechCode offices: Rothchild 22, Tel Aviv. Please RSVP quickly as we have limited capacity The Chatbots World Team. Agenda for this meetup: -------------------------------- 18:15 - 18:45 - Gathering and Networking. Enjoy free beers and snacks 19:00 - 19:15 - Welcome notes and update on the Bot Revolution: Batya Mor, COO Chatbot Summit; Yoav Barel, Founder & CEO, Sunrize; 19:15 - 19:45 - Learnings from successful Chatbots on WeChat: Asaf Amir. CEO ChatSuite 19:45 - 20:15- Continued networking
- Bots on the Roof!
Dear Chatbotters, We're happy to let you know that we've partnered with IBM and Codemotion for our next meetup "Bots on the Roof" Join us next Wednesday, 29/3 at 18:30 on the roof of Lool Ventures in Tel Aviv. Please RSVP quickly as we have limited capacity Special thanks to IBM for sponsoring the event! The Chatbots World Team. Agenda for this meetup: -------------------------------- 18:30 - 19:15 - Gathering and Networking. Enjoy free beers and Pizzas 19:15 - 19:30 - Welcome notes and update on the chatbots revolution 19:30 - 19:50 - How to build a Bot easily: Ido Ron, Product Expert, IBM 19:50 - 20:10 - Articoolo's content creator bot: Doron Tal, CEO Articoolo 20:10 - 20:30 - Best practices for building a customer service chatbot, a real life story: Lior Bachar, Head of Product , Nanorep 20:30 - 21:00 - Continued networking