FAQ Chatbots - Delighting Customers at Scale
The holy grail of customer service is the ability to answer every customer question instantly, wherever or whenever they ask it. Chatbots are perfectly suited to provide this level of service… but how do you get from idea to implementation without turning any customers away?
This month we’re excited to have speakers from National Australia Bank (NAB) and City of Kingston, sharing their chatbot journey and experiences. Come along and learn about how they created their useful and effective customer service chatbots, and their tips and tricks:
• NAB - Customer Service Chatbot
- NAB’s NED Chatbot is designed to provide an instant service, helping customers with common questions on the many products and services NAB provide. With customer expectations already high and rapidly rising, NAB is using chatbots to help meet these high standards at scale.
• City of Kingston - Customer Service Chatbot
- ‘Ceebs’ the chatbot is responsible for assisting the customer service team answer common questions from the public. With the team currently handling over 200,000 customer interactions each year, they needed a capability which improved customer experience by answering questions 24/7, while still allowing for live chat when the chatbot couldn’t help.
--- Agenda ---
6:00pm - Doors open with networking and free beer, drinks and nibbles
6:20pm - Speakers start
7:20pm - Q&A Panel with the speakers
7:40pm - More networking
8:00pm - Doors Close
--- Speakers ---
• Tom Moreton (Business Analyst at National Australia Bank)
- Tom has been driving process efficiencies and business outcomes using design methodologies including customer centric design and design thinking. His experience includes robotic process automation implementations using a LEAN approach, digital strategy and transformation focussing on customer experience.
• Brandon Davis (Customer Service Manager at City of Kingston)
- Brandon has held operations management roles for over 20 years at companies including Melbourne Water and CommInsure. At City of Kingston, Brandon has been driving a transformational agenda to improve service delivery and channel effectiveness through innovation, people and technology.