addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Chattanooga Drupal Users Group Message Board › Drupal Camp Asheville 2011

Drupal Camp Asheville 2011

Lee W.
user 12770101
Group Organizer
Signal Mountain, TN
Post #: 3
After a great Drupal Camp Nashville, I see there is a Drupal Camp Asheville coming up http://www.drupalcamp...­ soon.
I should be able to go to this, wrangling it with the wife right now.

Anyone else interested?

As an aside, Drupal Camp Boone will not be happening this year, which is a shame, I really enjoyed last years event (and it was also my 1st ever Drupal Camp). So Asheville may be the only other one close (ish) by to us for a while.