addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Chattanooga Drupal Users Group Message Board › Drupal Users Group - Thursday 14th March. Services presented by Lisa Harrison.

Drupal Users Group - Thursday 14th March. Services presented by Lisa Harrison.

Lee W.
user 12770101
Group Organizer
Signal Mountain, TN
The monthly Drupal meetup is upon us again.
I'm excited to see the services module presentation by Lisa.

Please  RSVP (yes or no)
http://www.meetup.com...­

The front door is now locked sometimes if you get there past 6pm.
If you knock and the security guard isn't there to let you in, please call me 404-405-1194 and I'll let you in.

The side doors auto lock after 6pm, but the front should be open (but has been locked on occasion now).

We also have a discussion of Drupal Camp Chattanooga to start with.

See you all then.

Lee