addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Chattanooga Drupal Users Group Message Board › Poll to move the date of the Drupal Meetup - please vote

Poll to move the date of the Drupal Meetup - please vote

Lee W.
user 12770101
Group Organizer
Signal Mountain, TN
I want to push the date of the meetup back 1 week (so 3rd Thursday instead of 2nd Thursday each month) from now on.

Vote here

http://www.meetup.com...­

If this impacts you, send me a message, and I will see what I can do to resolve any conflicts.

Lee