Please be sure to join us at the Chattanooga REIA Monthly Meeting on Thursday, December 6th at at 6:30PM at the Hilton Garden Inn located at 2343 Shallowford Village Drive, Chattanooga, TN with "Mr. Land Trust", Randy Hughes on how and why you should be using Land Trusts to purchase and control your real estate deals to financial privacy and asset protection.
Perhaps you’ve heard other seasoned investors talking about buying houses in trust but didn’t know what they were talking about. Now is your chance to find out more about why Land Trusts are so important for your real estate business and your family's financial security.
Randy will explain to you how you can:
- Make bigger profits when selling on an installment contract
- Eliminate the risk of selling on a note or contract
- Make more money when selling on a lease-option
- Eliminate confrontations with tenants
- Combine this one essential step with LLC’s for dy-no-mite asset protection
- Avoid due-on-sale, transfer taxes, re-assessment upon sale and seasoning issues
- Obtain privacy of ownership and avoid frivolous lawsuits
- Answers to your questions on Land Trusts and more!
This is an event that you certainly DO NOT want to MISS! Members and guests can join us for dinner at the Garden Grill in hotel at 5:30 PM. SO RSVP NOW!
The Chattanooga REIA Main Monthly Meeting is held on the 1st Thursday of each month from 6:30PM to 9PM at the Hilton Garden Inn located at 2343 Shallowford Village Dr, Chattanooga, TN. The meeting is hosted by Randy Shelley and Alan McDonald. This is our main Chattanooga REIA Meeting for the month, so don't miss it!