addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Chenchita's Community Gardens Message Board › Potluck BBQ for Garden Members and Harlem Community Farm Share Members

Potluck BBQ for Garden Members and Harlem Community Farm Share Members

Bill S.
wonkavator
Nyack, NY
Post #: 13
I'm planning a potluck BBQ at Chenchita's for Saturday, June 19th, from 4 - 7p.m. I told Merta and Jose about it too. The Garden Parade is that day - right? What time is it? I'll try to get to the garden this Saturday, but the last few Saturdays (this one included) haven't been good for me. Instead, I've been spending time in the Garden on Sundays and week day evenings. I hope to see you this weekend.