The Founder Institute is the world’s most challenging and effective program to start a company. Join us for the Graduation of the latest Chennai cohort, where you can see presentations from the newest Graduates that are building great startups. Learn the tips and tricks to building a company in Chennai, and ask Graduates about their experience in the Founder Institute program. Angels, venture capitalists, media, mentors and the general public are invited to meet the most recent Graduates of the Founder Institute and learn about the diverse businesses that they are building.
• Sriram Bharadhwaj (Serial Entrepreneur, Technologist, Strategist & Mentor, PRANA Technologies Inc)
• K . Ramesh Kumar (Founder, Incubators Global)
• Sujatha Ganesan (Attorney at Law, TechBiz Legal)
• Preethi S Narayanan (CEO, Invigor Digital Solutions India (P) Ltd)
• Pradeep S (, Paypal)
• Shekar Rangarajan (CEO, Shekarsan [Business Twenty20])
• Dr N Raveendran Narasimhan (Managing Director, alegion insurance broking pvt lte)
• Omprakash Manivannan (Founder and CEO, JASPITAL Digital Services Pvt Ltd)
• Bhoo Thirumalai (CEO, Aspiration Energy)
• Bharath MS (Partner, AnandandAnand)
Who Should Attend?
• Angel and early-stage investors looking to invest in startups
• Graduates, Mentors, and Friends of the Founder Institute
• Anyone interested in launching a technology company in Chennai
• Anyone who is interested in innovative companies coming out of Chennai
This event is FREE, and we expect over 50 people in attendance. For more information, visit http://fi.co/e/107641/meetup
Hope to see you there!
Also remember to sign up for our Founder Insight mailing list to receive exclusive startup training videos and articles every Monday and Thursday: http://eepurl.com/SLa