What we're about
Welcome to "Chester County Photo Enthusiasts - Field Trips and Workshops," where SERIOUS** Photographers can enjoy practicing and improving their Photography "in the field" with Professional Instruction and guidance by Jackie Kane at great locations with fellow Photographers.
Jackie is a Professional Photographer; Creator and Instructor of the "SIMPLIFIED™" SERIES of Photography Classes at Chester County Night School; Professional Member of ASMP; PRESS Cardholder of ASMP and Award Winning Photographer.
• **NOTE: This group is for Intermediate, Advanced and SERIOUS Beginning PHOTOGRAPHERS with D-SLR cameras and an understanding of their camera's settings and how to shoot MANUAL. Please contact me if you need help in getting to that level.
• LOCATIONS will provide opportunities to enjoy, practice and learn various aspects of photography in unique and/or subject specific settings from Macro and Close-Ups, Long Exposures, Fireworks, Sunsets, Night Photography, Landscapes, Lifestyle Portraiture, Studio Lighting and more!
• SMALL GROUPS will provide the opportunity for individual attention and avoid the overlap of photographers all trying to shoot the same area. Sign ups will be first up with waitlists and repeat events for Popular Lessons.
• FREE EVENTS: PHOTO WALKS and outings with no attendee limit, will be FREE EVENTS.
• FEES will apply to Instructional workshops based on the topic and length of time of each event and will be posted with detailed information as scheduled.
• EVENTS and WORKSHOPS will be year round with many seasonally oriented, i.e., Spring Gardens, Summer Fireworks, Fall Foliage, Winter Christmas Light Displays, etc. etc.
I hope you will join me and your fellow Photo Friends in sharing new adventures and knowledge in Photography! Actual PHOTO FIELD WORKSHOPS and more details will be posted for "Members ONLY" as developed.
• REQUIREMENTS / RULES:
• Member Photo Avatar MUST accurately represent member to join and participate in photo events.
• No Point and Shoot or "Phone Photography"
• Activities and Lessons geared to D-SLR Photographers
• While all levels are welcome, members must be SERIOUS photographers with an understanding of how to shoot MANUAL (Lessons available for those wishing to gain that understanding.)
• TRIPODS are optional but many events (such as shooting Fireworks and other Long Exposures) WILL REQUIRE use of a Tripod, which will be indicated per event. (Basic Tripod Lessons in understanding, use and product recommendations, available on request.)
• To ensure an enjoyable experience for all, any Member who posts negative, angry or controversial posts will be deleted from membership. Administrator reserves the right to enforce compliance at own discretion.
• Willingness to have fun, learn and meet new Photo Friends in a POSITIVE environment!
I hope to meet you soon!
• Enjoy! Jackie Kane