Please JOIN us for a LAUNCH Toastmasters club meeting!
Our agenda always includes excellent speeches, evaluations, and opportunities for speaking in the moment. Meetings run from 7 pm to 8 pm on the first and third Tuesdays of the month. The address is 10903 HULL STREET ROAD, Midlothian, Virginia 23112
Take advantage of your opportunities for Leadership and Public Speaking. Receive feedback and support from experienced individuals in the community. Learn ways to enhance within your career and improve on your interview skills. Network with others. See you there!
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
- 18 and older to join as club members. Anyone welcome as guest.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
- Parking available. Major transit runs past Hull street. http://ridegrtc.com/planning-your-trip/find-a-route
What can I bring into the event?
- Pen or pencil. Yourself. Checkbook, cash, or card to join as member (can wait to decide).
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
- No printed ticket necessary.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
- Anyone and everyone welcome to come and/or to invite guests. Space should hold 20 plus attendees.