708 6th S, Crested Butte, CO
Trip Captain: Adam Marsh -[masked] - [masked]
This is a bus trip!
OLD TOWN INN, 708 6TH ST., CRESTED BUTTE, CO www.oldtowninn.net - The bus will leave from No.1 Properties (1660 Dell Range Blvd., Cheyenne, WY) at 12:30 PM on Friday, January 13th. The bus will return Monday evening January 16th.
- Please Note that the charter bus does NOT allow alcohol consumption on the bus, so save your libations until we arrive in Crested Butte.
- Each room includes two queen sized beds. Double occupancy is REQUIRED for this trip.
- There is an outdoor hot tub on site. Free ski area shuttle bus. Free ski storage at base area ski shop.
- The Old Town Inn provides a hearty continental breakfast in the morning and home-made cookies and treats in the afternoon. All other meals are on your own. The Inn is within easy walking distance of restaurants and grocery stores.
- Lift tickets are extra. Use your Rocky Mountain Super Pass, or specify how many tickets you need on the trip registration form. The trip captain can help you purchase discounted lift tickets.
- You need to bring: Ski gear, ski passes, food for meals & snacks, clothing & personal items, emergency gear, and a smile!
Greeting from Pete-ski, Cheyenne Ski Club member; alpine skier and sometimes a back-country guy too.
Been in Cheyenne Ski Club for 10+ years, Downhill and Nordic trips.
I just started skiing a few years ago, I am a intermediate alpine skier and also enjoy x-country.