53337 Highway 14, Walden, CO
Trip Captain: Jonna Hilzer-Dickie -[masked] - [masked]
LODGING AT MICHIGAN LAKES CABIN
- Located in State Forest State Park, Michigan Lakes Cabin offers cross country and backcountry skiing for all ability levels.
- Meals are on your own, except for dinner on Friday & Saturday nights.
- Carpooling to the destination will be arranged in the weeks leading up to the trip. You may arrive at any time you wish during our period of stay, but must exit by 11 am on the 26th.
- Parking at the cabin trailhead requires a Colorado State Park Pass or a $7/day cash fee.
- Well-behaved dogs are welcome! There is an additional fee; ask Trip Captain for details.
- YOU NEED TO BRING: Ski gear, food for meals & snacks, clothing & personal items, avalanche safety gear, emergency gear, and a smile! Please talk to the Trip Captain for additional equipment recommendations.
Looking forward to all the trips involving snow....the company is good too!