Enjoy fresh air and the view of rolling hills in Foothill Park. Description in English and Mandarin is below (以下先用英文再用中文解说）
We meet at the center of the park, a slightly raised area (about 100 steps from park entrance, see picture below).
In case it's raining or very windy, we'll meet at the patio (from the center of the park, turn left, cross basketball court, you'll see the blue colored patio).
We start with basic postures and will incorporate advanced techniques gradually.
The fun exercise consists of the following sections:
• Wild Goose Postures
• Dragon Postures (front/back, left/right, turn one section, combination 1, combination 2)
• Healing Qigong (also called Inhale, Inhale, Exhale Breathing Exercise)
• Wellness Exercise which includes:
1) Standing Posture;
2) Breathing in Good Energy (breathe six times into each of the six locations: middle of eyebrow, adam's apple, breast, belly button, below belly button, bottom of upper body);
3) Shaking Off Bad Energy;
4) Massage Exercise (shoulder, arms, front/side/back body, legs, knees, ankles);
5) Ending Exercise (massage face, head, ears, bottom of neck, turn head, deep breathing).
All experience levels are welcome. Practice qigong and yoga to start a great day!