Needs a location
Hi All (The RSVP is closed),
Yesterday recital was a big success. Therefore, I am setting up the next one. It will be on April 5th, 2014. There will be two sessions. I will assign the time, you do not need to attend both sessions. However, if you are welcome to attend both sessions. As usual, we can only accommodate 15 performers max.
The first session will start exactly at 2 pm till 3:15 pm, then we break for 15 min to have crackers, cookies, wine, etc. Then 3:30, we will start the second session.
Due to the limited number of performers whom we can accommodate, please only RSVP when you are sure that you can attend.
There is a minimum donation of $5 to support Piano Forte Foundation.
NOTE : Please keep your performance 10 min or less! Quality over Quantity!!!!
Signup list as of Monday Jan 27th at 6:31 AM.
1. Cheryl Stone - W.A. Mozart : Sonata K282.
2. Susan Arjmand
3. Sally Olson - Chopin Nocturne in Bb minor
4. Kathryn Schoenbord - Bach Partita #4, 2nd movement - Chopin Prelude Op. 28, #9 and Scriabin Op. 11, #24.
5. Sharon Madison - Beethoven Sonate no. 7 D major opus 10 no. 3 Presto Largo Minuetto Trio Rondo. - Chopin Etude opus 25 no.1 A flat major Aeolian Harp
6. Monica Alianello
7. Becky Latta
8. Chuck Freilich - Mephisto Waltz
9. Ron Setiawan - Mozart Sonata in C Major K330 2nd Mvmt, Beethoven Sonata in c minor 'Pathetiaque' 3rd Mvmt.
10.Leeber Cohen - R. Schumann: Des Abends, Aufschwung,, and In der Nacht.
11. Peter Sorokoff - F. Chopin : Nocturne No. 10; W.A. Mozart : Sonata K333 3rd Mvmt
12. Tim Patenode - F. Schubert Op. 142 No. 3
13. Saurab Bhargava - Islamey
14. Tyler Krause - Haydn sonata Hob.XVI:31 (1st movement), Botkiewicz Op. 33 # 8, Kapustin Op. 53 # 11.
15. Karl Fogel - J.S. Bach : French Suite