addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Chicago French Language Meetup Group Message Board › IN SECRET - advance screening

IN SECRET - advance screening

Miguel A
Miguel_A.
Chicago, IL
Post #: 1,283
FYI

--------------------------------------­-------------------------------------

Hello!
My name is Sadie and I'm contacting you on behalf of Allied Integrated Marketing. Our firm is responsible for promoting upcoming films in Chicago.
We are currently preparing for the release of the new movie, IN SECRET. We'd like to invite The Chicago French Language Meetup Group to attend our free advanced screening of the film in Chicago.
The film is based on the novel and play, Thérèse Raquin, by famed French writer Emile Zola, and takes place in 1860s Paris.
The time, date and location of the screening has yet to be finalized, but I still wanted to reach out and see if you would be interested in this opportunity. The film is being released nationwide on February 21, so the screening will more than likely be during the third week of February.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me by email­.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Best,
Sadie