addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Chicago Fun Greenies Message Board › Chef/kitchen help needed

Chef/kitchen help needed

Sue
user 3156313
Chicago, IL
Post #: 8
Hello,
Chef, cook and kitchen prep people needed in Chicago for a new concept I am working on. The idea is to offer healthy good tasting meals that will help bring people with mainstream eating habits towards or to a veg*n lifestyle. If you know someone that might be interested, please contact me via meetup letting me know of the interest. We can arrange some time to speak in more detail.