The Legal Hackers Congress is the first retreat of legal-hacking, civic-hacking, and legal-tech community leaders around the world to discuss and workshop the growth of these movements. We are pleased to host the opening reception of the Congress, where we will be holding a panel on the next wave of legal practice--version 2.0. Join us for an evening of discussion, drinks, and schmoozing at SPACE. Confirmed panelists include:
• Jonathan Pasky (https://www.linkedin.com/in/jonathanpasky) - Principal and CEO, OpenLegal (http://openlegal.co/) (Twitter: @jonathanpasky (https://twitter.com/jonathanpasky))
• Irina Matveeva (https://www.linkedin.com/pub/irina-matveeva/1a/12a/2) - Head of Machine Learning, NexLP (http://www.nexlp.com/)
• Stephen Nazaran (https://www.linkedin.com/pub/stephen-nazaran/21/9b6/33a) - CFO and Head of Operations, Page Vault Inc. (http://www.page-vault.com/) (Twitter: @pagevault (https://twitter.com/pagevault))
• Jay Hull (https://www.linkedin.com/in/jaydhull), Chief Innovation Partner at Davis Wright Tremaine LLP (http://www.dwt.com/)
• Amani Smathers (http://www.seyfarth.com/RAmaniSmathers) - Associate Legal Solutions Architect, Seyfarth Shaw LLP (http://www.seyfarth.com/) (Twitter: @R_Amani (https://twitter.com/R_Amani))
• Aileen Tien (https://www.linkedin.com/pub/aileen-tien/2b/1b3/852) - Advice Analyst, kCura (https://www.kcura.com/)
Thank you to our sponsors, HP IDOL OnDemand (http://www.idolondemand.com/), SeyfarthLean Consulting (http://www.seyfarth.com/SeyfarthLean), Davis Wright Tremaine (http://www.dwt.com/), and Avvo (http://www.avvo.com/).