addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Chicago Machine Learning Study Group Message Board › Data Scientist at Dice.com

Data Scientist at Dice.com

Simon H.
sh-DataScientist
Riverside, IL
Post #: 8
Looking for a change of career, or a new position that lets you work from home and help change the IT recruiting industry? Dice.com is looking for a Data Scientist to add to our growing team. I will be at the upcoming meetup if anyone has any questions. We are looking for people with a passion for data science and machine learning. We will consider people without a relevant background \ qualifications if they can demonstrate an aptitude and an enthusiasm for the position. Apply to Dice Data Scientist. Please mention this meetup in the application and I will ensure it gets my attention.