addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Chicago Node.js Message Board Chicago Node.js Discussion Forum › Cereal && Code hackathon, Sat. November 3rd

Cereal && Code hackathon, Sat. November 3rd

A former member
Post #: 6
On November 3rd, we're hosting an event called Cereal && Code for people to come and just hack on whatever they want:

http://www.cereal-and...­

Make some progress on whatever project you're currently working on, meet some other hackers and work on a project with them, eat some Golden Grahams, watch some retro Saturday-morning cartoons, and have a good time.

This event is for developers, designers, UX folks, anyone who builds things or has work to do and wants a time/place to hunker down and make some progress on their project. The ONLY stipulation is that you BUILD things. It'll be more fun to do it with a bowl of Frosted Flakes in a roomful of people who might know how to solve that node.js problem that is crushing you right now.

Thanks,
chad

P.S. I'm probably going to spend my hackathon time building a site from scratch in AngularJS and TypeScript as a learning experience, and I'm planning to use node.js and Express as my backend.