Joe and Matt would be delighted if you could join us for an evening of most splendid lightning talks to share, learn and collaborate about all things developery, at our third Open Source, Open Mic event.
This is an event by developers, for developers (about stuff developers are interested in)! Come join us and share your experiences using, and hacking on Open Source software.
Here's how it works:
• Sign up! (It's freeeee!)
• Turn up! (We have free beer, soda, pizza and cupcakes)
• Meet interesting developers from a diverse set of backgrounds
• Enjoy a whole bunch of 5 minute lightning talks
• Participate by doing your own lightning talk (if you like)
• Retire to a nearby cocktail bar
So, what kind of talks to expect? Well, pretty much anything related to using open source software, such as web development, user experience, building big data infrastructure, new languages, old languages, tools, performance, operating systems, home automation, programming for social good, etc.
If you want to talk about something, please let us know when signing up.
See you there!
@mattgodbolt [twitter / github]
@joewalnes [twitter / github]