addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Chicago Real Estate Investors Association - Downtown Message Board › Breaking Down the Eviction Process

Breaking Down the Eviction Process

Andrew H.
aholmes100
Oak Brook, IL
Hope you had a great weekend.

We're moving right into the next meeting with Chicago REIA- Tinley Park, onTuesday, July 14th.

Continuing with the  "Cashflow" theme this month, we thought it'd be fun to bring in an experienced attorney that deals specifically with evictions in the Cook County area.

Attorney Ebony Lucas- On Step by Step Eviction Process will be speaking at Chicago REIA (Tinley Park- Tuesday) Understanding Cook County Evictions- Rules and Regulations

Tuesday, July 14th, 2015- 6:30pm (Check-In starts at 6:00pm)
Orland Hills Community Center
(16553 S. Haven Avenue, Orland Hills, IL 60487)

Have you ever wondered?

• What are the steps for evicting my tenant?
  • How do I notify my tenant that I am terminating the tenancy?
  • Do I need to state the reason I want to evict my tenant in the notice to quit and summary process summons and complaint?
  • I served a notice several months ago, do I have to serve another notice to, or can I rely on the earlier notice as the basis for an eviction case?
  • Where do I file an eviction case?
  • Once the notice period has ended and I have selected a court, how do I start an eviction case?

If you have then you definitely want to come to Chicago REIA- Tinley Park. Ebony Lucas of The Property Law Group has years of experience dealing with evictions in cook county, and she's sharing it with us at: Chicago REIA- Tinley Park

Understanding Cook County Evictions- Rules and Regulations
Tuesday, July 14th, 2015- 6:30pm (Check-In starts at 6:00pm)
Orland Hills Community Center
(16553 S. Haven Avenue, Orland Hills, IL 60487)

Hope to see you there,

Andrew
Chicago REIA