addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Chicago Real Estate Investors Association - Downtown Message Board › Lender looking to partner w/ local realtor, Real Estate rehab investor

Lender looking to partner w/ local realtor, Real Estate rehab investor

Justin S.
user 58759742
New York, NY
Post #: 341
Hi Group Members,

My name is Justin Shanks, and I'm a fellow member of the group. I'm president of Restore Lending which is a private real estate lender based in New York, and we lend to investors across the East Coast. We are currently expanding our business to the Midwest including the Chicago metro area.

We are looking to partner with someone locally to connect with real estate investors that are in need of loans and financing for their home purchases and projects. We are looking to share our origination fee on a per loan basis (commission would be about $1000 to $2500 per loan closed depending on the loan size).

We are looking to partner up with someone that is active in buying foreclosures, home flipping, or renovations. This would include someone that is active in local real estate groups and meetups or has a decent business network.

If interested, please email and tell us about your background in real estate, home flipping or renovations, your personal network and approximately how many people you know that are looking for financing for their projects.

Thank you,
Justin

info@restorelending.com
917-885-8441