addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Chicago Real Estate Investors Association - Downtown Message Board › Value Add multi family in Oshkosh, WI (Amazing Location)

Value Add multi family in Oshkosh, WI (Amazing Location)

Peter E.
user 12791656
Newtown, PA
Post #: 24
Hello everyone, I'm a real estate entrepreneur based in Philadelphia that focuses on larger (100+) unit multi family apartment projects in various markets. We currently have a unique small (16 units) MF under contract in Oshkosh - the only lakefront commercial parcel available in Oshkosh just a few minutes from downtown. It is truly a strong value-add opportunity. Although we love the city having just recently visited to tour our property, we are considering assigning our interest in this property to an interested buyer. It's just a little too far out of our market focus unless we decide to add Oshkosh to our market criteria. If you know of anyone that might have some interest in this unique, very well located property, please contact me for details. I look forward to meeting as many of you as possible should we decide to make Oshkosh one of our focus markets. Cheers, Peter 609.529.5518 or peter.genacq@gmail.com