The biggest bottleneck in any successful real estate investors career, is the number of rehabs they can do on time on budget at any given time.
At this meeting we will cover the following.
• Developing a Detailed Scope of Work
• Setting up a budget before starting a rehab
• Understanding Cost Breakdowns for each item when rehabbing
• Dealing with villages and municipalities.
• Understanding how to work with subcontractors
• How and when to pay subcontractors
• Understanding Risk Management on construction sites
• Rehabbing differences between high priced neighborhoods vs. challenging areas
Bring a pad of paper and a pencil and get ready to take notes,
After that we will be doing a vendor showcase, bringing in the areas best of the best when it comes to your needs for rehabbing a property.
REMINDER: ChicagoREIA.org- Oak Brook
Wednesday, June 5th- 6:30pm (Check-In / Networking starts at 6:00pm)
Ultimate Rehabbing Workshop & Vendor Showcase
DoubleTree- 1909 Spring Road, Oak Brook, IL 60523
ChicagoREIA.org- Oak Brook is a subgroup of the largest Real Estate Investors Association in Chicago. The best part is that we are #1 in terms of member productivity. Attendance at the ChicagoREIA subchapter meeting is FREE.
At ChicagoREIA.org our goal is to Listen, Learn, Share, Grow and Leave The World A Better Place Than We Found It.
See You at the Meeting!
The ChicagoREIA.org Team